Friday, May 15, 2009

Mystery Shopping Goal!

I am very aware of the electricity prices this year. They wet up over the winter. So I am have a goal for the summer. I am going to try and make enough money mystery shopping to cover all the electricity. I don't know about you but that is a lot of money for us. About $8 a day.

Now. I started mystery shopping last spring and did it for a few months. But I stopped. I got frustrated that I had to spend money to make money. (don't we all know that's true) But I realized that I can do some that I already spend money on and then re coop that plus the shopper fee. Like eating pizza. Yumm! We normally get a local pizza places pizza. But I see lots of shops for Pappa Johns. I like them and their fattening garlic butter sauce. But you can only get 1 pizza and it has to be one topping no ex cheese. First we don't need extra cheese and one pizza should be plenty. I could just make a salad to go with. So for that shop I get reimbursed plus my $5 shopper fee. For something I was going to do anyway!

Next I found shops that were practically nothing out of pocket. Like swimming pool place shops. You need to pretend that you have a problem with your pool. (they give you a list of things to say if you don't really or don't have a pool). First make a phone call to the store and then visit the store. You answer questions about how the place looked. How the employee looked and interacted with you. Then you need to by something for up to $1 (clearance toy or something at the counter). And you are done. You get your $1 back and a $8 shopper fee! Whooo that's my $8 for the day for my electricity.

If you want a invite to the one I use the most email me and I will send you one :D

2 comments:

Carrie @ Moneysavingmethods.com May 19, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

Yes....please send me the invite.

I am always looking for new mystery shopping companies.

email it to mysteryshoppingforcarrie at yahoo dot com

Thanks

Manda January 5, 2010 at 2:01 AM  

Please send me an invite
for mystery shopping!? manda.lias.mom@gmail.com

Flores e Flowers

Sobre a Emporium

A shopaholic and coupon addict!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP