Friday, May 8, 2009

Quick stop!


Well who knew I post 3 times on one day. Just thought I would put down the quick stop of the day. The Sara Lee factory (who knew they also made bread for Kroger:D). They had a bunch of bagels marked down to .50c. They had the little pies too for .25c but at 430 calories each I passed even though they looked so good. Anyway here is the break down.

2- SL bagels, plain = $1.00
1- SL Delightful whole wheat= $.99
1- SL white classic sandwich bread, white for the kids= $.99
Total: $ 2.98+ tax

I want to say that there are a lot of choices for bread and it is all baked fresh everyday. They have the expensive kinds, shorter, fatter loves that are $3-4 each. They are also $.99ea too. But since we are trying to eat more healthy, AKA low cal. I went for the delightful. I left out one of the bagels and put one in the freezer for another day.

1 comments:

Niki Jolene May 14, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

I wish we had one of those nearby....


:)

Flores e Flowers

Sobre a Emporium

A shopaholic and coupon addict!

  © Blogger Template by Emporium Digital 2008

Back to TOP